Beginning in the 2014-15 school year, RSU 12 is using a tool called Jumprope to record and report grades for our students as they work towards proficiency of standards in a proficiency-based system. (Below is a sample report of student progress.)
- Progress Reports and Report Cards will list students' classes or subjects.
- For each class, you can see an overall score on a four-point rubric.
- In addition, each class or subject is divided into sub-topics that we call standards, and there is a score for each standard. This information helps identify areas of strength and areas for more learning.
- Teachers can also provide citizenship scores, and these do not affect the grade in the class or subject.
- Contact your child's school if you have forgotten the username.
- Use the "forgot your password" link on the parent portal if you've forgotten your password.